No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to the magical Blue Mountains National Park. Our Blue Mountains Deluxe Tour offers breath-taking views, dazzling waterfalls, wonderful Australian Wildlife and the world famous Three Sisters.
● Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
● See Katoomba - the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
● Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
● Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides
Featherdale Wildlife Park
Featherdale Wildlife Park is an Australian zoo in Doonside, Sydney, near Blacktown It specialises in Australian native wildlife and birds, as well as reptiles and marsupials.
The Three Sisters
The Three Sisters are unusual rock formation in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, Australia, on the north escarpment of the Jamison Valley. They are close to the town of Katoomba and are one of the Blue Mountains' best known sites, towering above the Jamison Valley.
Scenic World is home to four attractions, of which the most famous is the Katoomba Scenic Railway. The site also includes the Katoomba Scenic Skyway, the Cableway and Katoomba Scenic Walkway a 2.4 km elevated boardwalk through ancient rainforest.
The caves are the most visited of several similar groups in the limestone caves of the country, and the most ancient discovered open caves in the world. They include numerous Silurian marine fossils and the calciteformations, sometimes pure white, are noted for their beauty.
● You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy
● Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
● Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up close